Military Candidate Strengths
- Proven leadership, performance, and academic excellence, as exhibited by performance reports and transcripts
- A strong desire to serve and a proactive approach to problem-solving exhibited through interactions with staff and performance reports
- Maturity and strong interpersonal skills, which we determine through extensive interviewing sessions - We know each candidate personally.
- Proven, tested performance with a documented record of accomplishment
- Prescreened by our staff: The candidates' values, character and interpersonal skills must pass rigorous evaluation before they earn acceptance into our program
- Success-oriented "doers" with degrees from America's finest universities and service academies
These are qualities that you can expect from a Junior Military Officer:
- Exceptional maturity and proven leadership skills
- Ability to do more with less
- Strong team orientation and team-building skills
- Adaptable, flexible and marketable
- Highly skilled and with a quicker learning curve
- Loyal and stable
If you would like additional information, or would like to speak with a member of our team, please fill out the Client Company Contact Information for companies and organizations.